Since 2009 I have provided workshops on a range of gardening and Regenerative living topics and have had the honour to be invited to speak at numerous events.
In 2019 I joined the teachers guild for the 72 hour Kelowna Community Permaculture Design Certificate and taught the modules on Composting, Rainwater harvesting, and Edible Forest Gardening (Food Forestry).
Presentation topics include:
- Introduction to Permaculture Design (Regenerative Design)
- Introduction to Food Forestry
- Gardening for Holistic Wellness
- Low-stress Permaculture Gardening
- Small plot and Container Organic Gardening
- Preserving and Medicinal Tinctures
Some past clients:
Regional District of the Central Okanagan
School District 23
Kelowna Master Gardeners
Craft Culture Kelowna
City of Kelowna
Metis Community Services