Build your new landscape with the help of our expertise and guidance. If you prefer to do the landscaping work yourself, or if you are considering the purchase or development of an acreage, then you may want to take advantage of our consulting service. We will advise on any site from an existing landscape, untouched land, or a newly developed property.
Consultation is available at a rate of $75 for 1.5 hours; travel costs may be applied for consultations outside of the Kelowna/West Kelowna area.
What to expect in a Regenerative Landscape Consultation:
Site Analysis – identification of your site’s structures and characteristics including:
- Wind and sun directions
- Water flow across the property and opportunities for water catchment
- Identification of existing plants on the property
Plant suggestions – to suit your needs, lifestyle and vision for your landscape
- Can include Xeriscape (dryland) plants as well as edible or medicinal plants
- Plants to attract beneficial insects or to aid in natural insect control
- Plants that provide both function and beauty for three to four seasons
Low-water irrigation suggestions – identification of opportunities for mulching and water catchment