Since 2009 I’ve had the pleasure of teaching classes, leading workshops and speaking about gardening and ecological living at numerous events for students and the public.
In 2019 I joined the teachers guild for the 72 hour Kelowna Community Permaculture Design Certificate and taught the modules on Composting, Rainwater harvesting, and Edible Forest Gardening (Food Forestry).
Examples of previous presentations and workshops:
- Introduction to Permaculture Design (Regenerative Design)
- Introduction to Food Forestry
- Gardening for Holistic Wellness
- Low-stress Permaculture Gardening
- Small plot and Container Organic Gardening
- Preserving and Medicinal Tinctures
Some past clients:
Regional District of the Central Okanagan
School District 23
Kelowna Master Gardeners
Craft Culture Kelowna
City of Kelowna
Metis Community Services